Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Too Many Options.

Oh the joys of graduating in a year and a half, they expect you to know what you want your practicum to be and I am CLUELESS! The problem is not I have no ideas, I have too many ideas. I want to work with daycare kids, I want to work with juvenile delinquents in correctional facilities, I want to work with LDS Social Services, I want to work on an alternative campus with high school teen moms, I want to work with abused and neglected children, I want to work with families in therapy, I want to work in a high school as a counselor, I want to work with child predators, I want to work at a summer camp for obese children, I want to work with delinquents on probation, I want to work with children with learning disabilities, and so on and so on...

I basically want to change the world this instant and have the power to help everyone and that just isn't reality.

Go figure.

1 comment: