Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Hate Ruts.

I am stuck in a rut. I hate when this happens.

*****

Every so often this happens to me, where I just feel stuck, like I am going nowhere and life is just blah. People around me seem to be moving forward, having exciting things happen or loving school. For me it just kind of stinks right now, and its been like this for a couple of weeks. So tonight I am vowing to get out of this rut. To actually make life good this week, no matter what happens.

Goals:

Attend institute all week and church Sunday.
Get tithing turned in, not just sitting on the shelf waiting.
Attend EVERY class this week...even the 8:30 one Toni.
Work out at least 3 nights.
Write down a positive blessing or event you noticed during the day, no matter how small.

1 comment:

  1. Ah. I hate ruts too. I always get in one too, and it's cheesy but true but Volunteer work always helps me, oh and yoga! Sounds like you have some good goals to help you, good luck! And I hope the rest of the semester goes well :)

    ReplyDelete