Sunday, December 30, 2012

holiday highlights.

This holiday has been a wonderful one and I could spend pages on it. To spare you all the jealousy, here are just a few of my favorite highlights:

Christmas dinner with the roomies. By candlelight of course.


Deanna was my secret Santa and gave me the perfect gift. Thank you Dee!


Went through the temple :)

So blessed to be able to fly home and have my parents with me.

Best Christmas cookies for Santa.


Sister Brittney Gifford says hello from Carson City, NV

All skyping Sister BG Christmas morning.

Received the royal treatment from my favorite little brother.

Painting Tiffany's room. Only the best, Tiffany & Co. Blue!


Played some intense rounds of Scrabble. Us Gifford's know how to party.

Spent a week with these two crazies.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. You went through the temple!? That's so awesome Toni! And your family are the cutest people ever! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni! I'm with Kelsey! I am so happy for you that you went through the temple! It's the greatest place on Earth. If you ever need a buddy to go do a session, I'm always down to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's do! I haven't gone a 2nd time yet because I left my recommend in Ohio but I would love to go with someone I know since I have no clue what I am doing yet. haha.

      Delete