Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Melanie Moore on SYTYCD.

I don't know how many of you are following "So You Think You Can Dance" this year, but this season has by far got one of my favorite dancers ever!

Introducing Melanie Moore:



She is such a beautiful dancer! She also seems to nail every routine given to her no matter the style. I had a hard time trying to pick my favorites from her but here are my top 5.

Hip-Hop with Nabbytabbs:



Contemporary:



Jazz with Sonya:



Contemporary with Mandy:
(Neil is from season 3 and was my favorite dancer that season. So a beautiful pair!)



Contemporary with Travis:

2 comments:

  1. she and Tadd are my favorites. SO glad Jess finally got off, I know everyone loves him, but I cannot stand him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I never liked Jess, he annoyed me! I am really hoping to get tickets to the show in west valley, I saw it live two years ago and would love to see this group of dancers live.

    ReplyDelete