Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Give me a test. PLEASE.

I always thought the week before finals was suppose to be low stress. Do some studying, get last minute notes in and just prepare for finals.

Well not the case this year. I have a 3-5 page paper due in Crisis Interventions, 5-7 page paper due in Juvenile Delinquency, 7-10 page paper due in Social Policy, 3-5 page paper due in Middle childhood, a presentation to prepare and present, and an essay final to study for.

Oh and of course the wonderful comprehensive math final that I seem to fail every semester.

I use to love paper writing and it has always been my strong suite with school. I use to pray for a paper over a test.

*****

Well I'm asking my prayers not get answered this time around. Just give me the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment