Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wish List.

Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner?! (27 days!) I thought I would share my wish list to give ya'll ideas on what to get me. Cash and gift cards will also be accepted. haha.
Sony Cyber Shot 12.1 Camera
Dolce & Gabbana 'Light Blue': Nordstrom

Gucci 'Guilty': Nordstrom


Juicy Couture 'Viva La Juicy': Nordstrom


Qupid Stunning: Sears



MUDD Milly: Sears



Small World: Gateplay.com or Borders




Marc by Marc Jacobs watch: Nordstrom
What's on your Christmas wish list???




1 comment:

  1. hahaha "Gift cards and cash will also be accepted" you are too funny.

    I hope you get all your wishing for, it's a gerat list! I'm not sure what to ask for yet other than a camel colored pea coat and some new flats! It's so bad, I just don't have a burning desire for anything!

    ReplyDelete