Monday, November 22, 2010

LA...Here We Come!


I have a reputation for being random. I don't know how I got it because if you ask me I think things through rather organized and thoroughly. Here is just an example from last night.


We are sitting around watching a movie when my roommate gets a text that Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block are performing at the AMAs. Well we decided to do a little Google on them and learn they are touring together next summer. Further learn they will be in LA, a mere 12 hour drive away. We then learn the most important fact of all...Tickets go on sell tomorrow morning at 10am. This is meant to be.


You are now reading the blog of a girl who owns a ticket to the LA show of NKOTBSB and will be road trippin' there summer 2011! Not to mention my excitement at getting to see the ocean for the first time :) (I did go to the Gulf of Mexico when I was like 7 but that doesn't count.)


1 comment: