Saturday, May 11, 2013

graduation.

It finally happened.

I graduated.







It honestly is a surreal feeling. One minute I am jumping for joy so excited and the next I am having a panic attack trying to figure out where to go from here. Its a mess really, and I hate not having a plan or idea of what is to come. I could go on for pages about what is terrifying me right now and the loneliness I feel at times but that will just make things worse and honestly, it hasn't helped me out much so far. I just have to stick to the few truths that I do know and hold on for dear life:

Truth #1: I have AMAZING parents who have been by me every step of the way, even if they are 2,000 miles away.

Truth #2: I have 3 adorable sisters and 1 stud of a brother who bring so much joy in my life and a lot of fun.

Truth #3: I have a group of friends that is pretty stellar. It is always changing, we have our troubles, and we are far from perfect, but we hang in there, throw some awesome parties, and have each others backs.

Truth #4: I have the unending blessings of the temple. I don't always realize them, but I know they are always coming because well, life is good :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Toni!
    That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni!! I am SO, SO happy for you, and trust me, I completely understand how you felt! I felt so lost without school for a while, and then it went away, and then it came back ... YOU have an amazing future ahead of you and whatever you decide do to is just out there waiting for you to find it!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete