Sunday, April 8, 2012

There Will Always Be Only One, Tree Hill.

September 2003, I just moved to Ohio and was starting high school. Flipping channels one night and came across the greatest show ever created, One Tree Hill. I was hooked from episode one and have been a die hard fan for the last 10 years. I grew up with this show. It seriously helped me through so many of my high school years and beyond and I grew to love the characters. I can relate anything, and I mean anything to One Tree Hill and find a solution to any of your problems. (I sound a little crazy, yes I do have a life outside the show, but seriously love these characters.)
The series finale was this last week and I sobbed. I will always love this show, thank goodness we have modern technology with dvds. haha.

Where is all started:


Where it ended:

My favorite couple:


Tree Hill Weddings:


Finale party complete with characters Nathan and Haley's favorite ice cream
and Sunkist(sponsor of the show):

Represent 23 (Nathan), 12 (Quintin), 3 (Lucas):

Seriously will miss this show! So many life lessons learned.

(Image source: Pinterest.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment