Wednesday, January 11, 2012

friend.

Without to much detail because this is the internet, I have been struggling with some things at school and personal trials that have taken their toll on me lately. I have been in a slump that I couldn't seem to get myself out of and I spent most nights crying till I feel asleep. As I have been trying to get out of this slump, I started noticing the wonderful tender mercies in my life. Constant little signs that I am not alone and the lord is looking out for me. A lot of these tender mercies have come in the form of friends and I am so grateful for the people I am surround by right now.
I am thankful for the friend going through the same trials who knows how I feel, the friend asking me how my day is with a concern look on her face and truly wanting to help, the friend who sends me flowers for no reason then to say I'm thinking about you...

the friend who has a crazy story and random joke that gets me to laugh, the friend who is willing to listen, the friend who is ready to get out and do something crazy, the friend who is ready to stay in and chill...

the friend who is willing to let me help out and serve him so I realize how blessed I truly am, the friend that reminds me the best medicine is prayer, the friend who is willing and worthy to give me a blessing of comfort....

Thank you all for being in my life! You have no idea how much you are appreciated and loved. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment