Monday, January 24, 2011

Sam the Locksmith.

I got off work Thursday night and was hurrying to the car because it was rather cold and it was not the best day at work. I get in and turn the key only to find it won't turn. I tried everything! It wouldn't budge though, the steering was locked in place. I proceeded to call a few people and they all met my same fate, a stubborn car. One of the guys told me to call a locksmith though and not a mechanic because it was probably something with the ignition or key. After a few hours and calling several places, one guy finally understood what I was talking about and agreed to come out and take a look even though it was after midnight. My roommates and I joked it would be a strapping young lad coming to save us gals. In reality we knew it would be a balding old man with a beer belly.

*****

Much to our surprise and definite approval, our wishful thinking became a reality and the young attractive Sam came to our rescue.


No comments:

Post a Comment