Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Week of School Down.

First week of school down and already I am exhausted! I think I was a bit crazy taking 18 credits and still working part-time. Of course all of my classes have insisted on the new edition of the text book so those were a total rip off. As far as classes go though, I am going to really enjoy some and dread others. I am loving my Middle Childhood Years, Middle Childhood lab, Juvenile Delinquency, and African dance. Especially African dance! The class is only once a week but so fun and it is with live drummers so that brings such a unique and upbeat atmosphere and everyone is way chill and down to earth. Plus it is such a great stress reliever, you are sure to see a future blog all about it soon. lol. My tougher classes will be Math 1010 and Family Crisis and Interventions. I just won't even go into Math, uggg. Family Crisis and Interventions I feel is going to be way interesting but it is taught by the department head so I am definitely earning my degree with the work load.

Well enough about that, this weekend was the 80s dance and was it fun!? Totally! I love love love theme dances...








No comments:

Post a Comment